Fookuse peateema taust
Viimati uuendatud:08/10/2021 - 17:55
Fookuse peateema sisu
- Digital responses to Covid-19 : digital innovation, transformation, and entrepreneurship during pandemic outbreaks / Christian Hovestadt ... [et al.], editors. - Cham : Springer, 2021. - ix, 156 lk.
- Hantrais, Linda. Comparing and contrasting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the European Union / London ; New York : Routledge, 2021. - xviii, 113 lk.
- Kemseke van, Peter. Europe reinvented : how Covid-19 is changing the European Union / [Vilvoorde] : Boeklyn, 2020. - 227 lk.
- Lindley-French, Julian. Covid-19, Europe's defence and the Riga test / Riga : Latvian Transatlantic Organisation, 2020. - 28 lk.
- Mölder, Holger. Hirmu ja paanika motiiv Venemaa Balti riikidele suunatud COVID-19-aegses mõjutustegevuses [Võrguteavik]. - Tallinn : Sisekaitseakadeemia : Sisekaitseakadeemia, 2020. - võrguväljaanne (26 lk., pdf)
- Võidujooks viirusega [Kaart] / Johannes Pallo ; Regio. - [Tartu] : Regio, 2020 ([Tartu] : [Paar])
- Žižek, Slavoj. Pandemic! : COVID-19 shakes the world / New York : Polity Press, 2020. - 136 lk.
- Angeloni, Ignazio. Beyond the Pandemic: Reviving Europe’s Banking Union
This report reviews Europe's banking union and suggests possible regulatory changes to revive the project, focused on three strategic goals: reducing overbanking, especially among the weaker players; favouring consolidation and efficiency among the stronger ones; and strengthening balance sheets further, while encouraging cross-border diversification.
- Baldwin, Richard ; Weder di Mauro, Beatrice. Economics in the Time of COVID-19
COVID-19 may be as contagious economically as it is medically. This eBook addresses some key questions: How, and how far and fast, will the economic damage spread? How bad will it get? How long will the damage last? What are the mechanisms of economic contagion? And, above all, what can governments do about it?
- Baldwin, Richard ; Weder di Mauro, Beatrice. Mitigating the COVID Economic Crisis: Act Fast and Do Whatever It Takes
Leading economists from around the world are calling for swift policy action to mitigate the economic damage from the global pandemic. In this second eBook on the coronavirus from CEPR and Vox, the experts are unanimous that the case for decisive and coordinated fiscal stimulus is overwhelming.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès ; Weder di Mauro, Beatrice. Europe in the Time of Covid-19
There is no doubt that the Covid crisis represents a challenge for European unity and another crash test for the euro. This eBook brings together a collection of Vox columns proposing and analysing the appropriate responses to ‘flatten the economic recession curve’ and to safeguard the most impacted groups from the economic fallout of the health crisis.
- Carletti, Elena ; Claessens, Stijn ; Fatás, Antonio ; Vives, Xavier. The Bank Business Model in the Post-Covid-19 World
The effects from the Covid-19 crisis come on top of the combination over the past decade of persistently low interest rates, regulatory changes, and competition from shadow banks and new digital entrants that challenged the traditional bank business model pre-Covid-19. The second report in the CEPR/IESE series on The Future of Banking tackles these crucial challenges, examining the competitive responses of the different players – both incumbents and new entrants – and the associated policy and regulatory issues.