Protocol No 10 annexed to the treaty - The permanent structured cooperation in defence (PSCD)
Security and defense key documents:
- High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Vice-President of the European Commission, and Head of the European Defence Agency: Implementation Plan on Security and Defence (14 November 2016)
- European Defence Action Plan: Towards a European Defence Fund (30 November 2016)
- EU-NATO joint declaration (8 July 2016)
- EU-NATO cooperation: Council adopt conclusions to implement Joint Declaration (6 December 2016)
- European Council conclusions, 15 December 2016
European Council meeting Conclusions (22 and 23 June 2017) - the Council focused in particular on European security and defense cooperation.
European Parliament resolution of 13 June 2018 on EU-NATO relations
- EU budget: Stepping up the EU's role as a security and defence provider. European Commission Press release, 13 June 2018
- Action Plan on military mobility: EU takes steps towards a Defence Union. European Commission Press release, 28 March 2018.
- Reinforcing European defence: remarks by President Donald Tusk at the event on PESCO, European Council, 14 December 2017.
- A European Defence Fund: €5.5 billion per year to boost Europe's defence capabilities. European Commission Press release, 7 June 2017.
- A Europe that defends: Commission opens debate on moving towards a security and defence unioon. European Commission Press release, 7 June 2017.
- Commission debates future of European defence. European Commission Press release, 24 May 2017.