EU Information Sources
The EU Information Centre acts as a deposit library for EU official publications and collects EU legislative publications and major publications of EU institutions and agencies.
We acquire scientific literature and journals on the politics, law and history of the EU.
This page offers an overview of journals, databases, information sources and blogs on the EU.
Foreign periodicals with the right of electronic use can be found in the catalog of e-journals of the National Library of Estonia.
- Common Market Law Review (on paper 2000 - )
- EC Tax Review (on paper 2012 - )
- European Foreign Affairs Review (on paper 1998 - )
- European Law Journal (on paper 2002 - )
- European Union Politics (on paper 2002 - )
- Journal of Common Market Studies (on paper 1990 - )
- Journal of European Integration = Revue d´Integration Europeenne (on paper 2005 - )
- Journal of European Public Policy (on paper 1994 - )
- Legal Issues of Economic Integration (on paper 2007 - )
- Politico (kord nädalas ilmuv ajaleht (with previous name European Voice) on paper 1997 - )
- Europe´s World (on paper 2006-2017)
- ECLR – European Competition Law Review (on paper 1995-2018)
- European Constitutional Law Review (on paper 2005-2018)
- European Journal of Law Reform (on paper 2008-2013)
- European Journal of Social Security (on paper 2001-2018)
- European Law Review (on paper 1994-2018)
- European Planning Studies (on paper 2000-2009)
- Journal of European integration history = Revue d’histoire de l’intégration européenne = Zeitschrift für Geschichte der Europäischen Integration (on paper 2004-2018)
- Review of European Community and International Environmental Law (on paper 1992-2014)
- European View – (on paper 2005-2014)
Foreign periodicals on paper only:
- European Current Law (on paper 1995-2016)
Other European independent publications:
- CEPS European Neighbourhood Watch (electronic) – edition of think tank Centre for European Policy Studies.
- ECRI (European Credit Research Institute) Newsletter (electronic)
- Eurochambres Newsletter (electronic) – edition of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- European Issues and Interviews – edition of Robert Schuman Foundation
- Journal of Contemporary European Research – A multidisciplinary, electronically published scientific journal of European research.
- Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy – contains freely downloadable articles on European economic and social policy.
- European Sources Online (ESO) – A database providing information on the European Union, its institutions, policies and countries. Includes links to online resources, publications and documents issued by EU institutions, international organizations, national governments, the Independent Think Tank.
- EU Whoiswho – Directory of European Union contact details.
- Eurobarometer – European Commission opinion polls.
- Eurostat – European Union Statistical Office database
- Re-open EU - interactive tool provides you with the information that you need to confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe.
- European Investment Project Portal (EIPP) – EU matchmaking portal for investment contacts.
- Euroean e-justice – a single point of contact on EU and national law and court proceedings, providing information to citizens, businesses, lawyers and judges in the EU's 23 languages.
- Your Europe – practical information for EU citizens and their families; practical information for doing business in Europe.
- Your Europe Advice – a public advisory service made up of 65 independent lawyers who speak all the official languages of the EU and are familiar with both EU and EU law.
- European cultural portal
- EU Public Health portal
- EURAXESS – researcher mobility portal
- EURES – European Job Mobility Portal
- BUILD UP – energy efficiency portal for buildings
- EU Taxation and Customs Union
- EU Immigration Portal(EUIP)
- EU Consular Protection
- EPALE - Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe
- EU law and publications – Portal of the Publications Office of the European Union
- What Europe does for me
A selection of blogs on the European Union: