EU Information Sources
The EU Information Centre acts as a deposit library for EU official publications and collects EU legislative publications and major publications of EU institutions and agencies.
We acquire scientific literature and journals on the politics, law and history of the EU.
This page offers an overview of journals, databases, information sources and blogs on the EU.
Foreign periodicals with the right of electronic use can be found in the catalog of e-journals of the National Library of Estonia.
- Common Market Law Review (on paper 2018 - )
- EC Tax Review (on paper 2012 - )
- European Foreign Affairs Review (on paper 1998 - )
- European Union Politics (on paper 2018 - )
- Journal of Common Market Studies (on paper 2018 - )
- Journal of European integration (on paper 2018 - )
- Journal of European Public Policy (on paper 2018 - )
- Legal Issues of Economic Integration (on paper 2018 - )
- Politico (with previous name European Voice) on paper 2018 - )
- ECLR – European Competition Law Review (on paper 1995-2018)
- European Constitutional Law Review (on paper 2017-2018)
- European Journal of Law Reform (on paper 1998/99-2013)
- European Law Journal (on paper 2017-2019)
- European Law Review (on paper 1993-2018)
- Review of European Community and International Environmental Law (on paper 1992-2014)
- European View – (on paper 2005-2014)
Foreign periodicals on paper only:
- European Current Law (on paper 1995-2016)
Other European independent publications:
- ECRI (European Credit Research Institute) Newsletter (electronic)
- European Issues and Interviews – edition of Robert Schuman Foundation
- Journal of Contemporary European Research – A multidisciplinary, electronically published scientific journal of European research.
- Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy – contains freely downloadable articles on European economic and social policy.
- European Sources Online (ESO) – A database providing information on the European Union, its institutions, policies and countries. Includes links to online resources, publications and documents issued by EU institutions, international organizations, national governments, the Independent Think Tank.
- EU Whoiswho – Directory of European Union contact details.
- Eurobarometer – European Commission opinion polls.
- Eurostat – European Union Statistical Office database
- EU Open Data Portal - Portal is the single point of access to data from the institutions and other bodies of the European Union.
- European Data Portal - Portal provides a single point of access in the 24 EU official languages for data published by public administrations at all levels of government in Europe. It complements the EU Open Data Portal and is funded by the European Commission.
- Re-open EU - interactive tool provides you with the information that you need to confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe.
- European Investment Project Portal (EIPP) – EU matchmaking portal for investment contacts.
- Euroean e-justice – a single point of contact on EU and national law and court proceedings, providing information to citizens, businesses, lawyers and judges in the EU's 23 languages.
- Your Europe – practical information for EU citizens and their families; practical information for doing business in Europe.
- Your Europe Advice – a public advisory service made up of 65 independent lawyers who speak all the official languages of the EU and are familiar with both EU and EU law.
- European Youth Portal
- European cultural portal
- EU Public Health portal
- EURAXESS – researcher mobility portal
- EURES – European Job Mobility Portal
- BUILD UP – energy efficiency portal for buildings
- EU Taxation and Customs Union
- EU Immigration Portal(EUIP)
- EU Consular Protection
- EPALE - Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe
- EU law and publications – Portal of the Publications Office of the European Union
- What Europe does for me